Background to My Homemade Slimmers’ drink
I have decided to lose weight in the next 6 months. I gained 4.5 inches around my waist, which I need to get rid off. I have observed my body for years now. I know that I gain weight when I am simply not having enough rest, which affects my metabolism system. My weight is often not about food. I have worked long hours on my thesis to catch up, since March 2011. Sometimes, I work also in the wee hours of the morning. I am glad that I met my target. Now, it is time for me to undo this weight damage (See My Current Pictures ).
My Current Weight
*I don’t use the scale to measure my weight. Instead, I used a tape measure to find the circumference around the major body parts. My current circumference is as follows:
- Shoulder width=41
- Upper waist=32
- Actual waist=33
- Abdomain =34
- Lower knee=16.5
I have observed that I lose weight in the ration 1:2. Each time I lose 1 inch around the shoulders, hips and knees, I lose automatically 2 inches for the rest of my body. The fat around the shoulders, hips and knees are hard to get rid off.
How to make the slimmers’ drink at Home
1 handful lettuce/cabbage
1 green tea bag
1 teaspoon cider vinegar
1 teaspoon ginger
1 tablespoon Milo (optional)
Some red grapes or half cup 100% red grape juice or 2 red apples
- Pour hot water into a mug, add 1 green tea bag, and let it sit for at least 5 mins before using it
- Wash fruit and vegetables thoroughly
- Chop fruit & vegetables, add ginger & Milo, and blend them into a smooth paste
- Pour green tea into the smooth paste and blend well
- Make a juice: Sieve the blended mixture to separate the dregs from the juice. If you have a cheese bag or a clean kitchen towel, use it to drain the mixture
- Add 100% red grape juice (half a mug) to the newly made juice, and mix well. You have your slimmers’ drink. NB: Do not use white grapes because they have a sharp taste despite being better than the red ones. If you choose to use white grapes, do not add cider vinegar.
- You have made 1 litre juice of the slimmers’ drink. Pour it in a container and close the lid tightly. I have used an empty container of red grape juice to store my drink
- You can add the dregs to the soil in your flower-pot, or you can throw it away
How to slim
Do the following if you want to slim:
- Double the ingredient quantities
- Remove Milo from the ingredients
- Use grapes or apples instead of the 100% red grape juice
- If you do not have grapes or apples, increase the amount of tomatoes
- When you double the ingredients, you would have 2 litres of the slimmers’ drink. You must drink 1.5 litres between 6 am and 12 pm. Then, drink the rest in the afternoon. In the evening, drink plain water with lemon drops. The slimmers’ drink is very energetic. You might not sleep on time if you drink it in the evening after 5 pm
- Make sure that you sleep between 7 and 8 hours
- Consult your doctor
This Drink Works, It Worked for Me
I discovered this concoction on my own in 2004 when I suddenly grew fat. I have used it several times. It has reduced my weight before at least 3 times. The recent weight loss was in 2009. My waist was 42 inches in 2009. I drunk this concoction from June 2009 to April 2010. I observed that in October 2009, within 5 months, my waist reduced from 42 inches to 29 inches (See pictures of my weight loss).
Before weight loss, this grey jersey used to be tight around my waist
After Weight loss, my grey jersey became so big that I stopped wearing it
WE END HERE TODAY…
I called this drink the slimmers’ drink because it worked for me. I made it over a period of years. I hope it works for you too.
– I did nothing drastic to lose weight.
– I will share with you in the next segment my usual normal diet, and my simple exercise
Stay on my blog, and ask me questions!…