I GOT A MAIL TODAY, WHERE SOMEONE SAID THAT IT SEEMS TO HER THAT I FIND IT EASY TO JUMP. YOU ARE RIGHT WHEN YOU SAY THAT IT SEEMS BECAUSE IT’S NOT EVERYTHING THAT LOOKS EASY THAT IS ACTUALLY EASY. DESPITE THIS, I ENJOY JUMPING.
IT ISN’T ALWAYS EASY TO DO THE ACTUAL JUMPING
Although it is very easy to decide on jumping, it is NOT always easy to do the actual jumping. As a result, you end up rescheduling or postponing jumping to another day. Otherwise, if jumping was easy, we would be having it daily, at the same time, and we would all be slender.
If you recall last week, I faced several challenges, where I had to choose between attending a workshop and jumping. I had to prioritise what is important to me. I chose jumping over a workshop on research because I want to lose weight and keep fit. I have researched for various organisations and institutions for several years. So, there was no need for me to choose the workshop. Thus, I chose me. Perhaps, that is why it seems as though my jumping is easy because that is what I really want.
Yesterday was another day when I could not jump according to my schedule. I told you in yesterday’s article that I woke up late because I slept late having eaten biscuits in the evening/night. But, I also mentioned that when I woke up, I missed my parents so much after having thought of father’s day. So, I prioritised what is important to me and that is my father instead of jumping. As a result, I did not jumping in the morning because I took time write an article about my father for belated father’s day. Now, since jumping is equally important, I had to do my jumping in the evening.
Take for instance today, I did not jump in the morning, I jumped in the evening after 19:00 hours because in the morning I felt imperative to work on my thesis immediately I woke up because I wanted to write while my thoughts were fresh about a certain argument. Thesis is important to me than jumping. Now since jumping is equally important, I had to jump at 19:01 to 19:28 hours.
This shows you that it is never completely easy to jump. If you want to keep consistency, you need to find out what really matters to you, and why you are really jumping. And, that is why I manage because I am convinced that jumping is very important to me. Other people suggest joining a support group. I have reservations on support group because some can be very helpful, but others can actually make you lose interest in your exercises. That is why; I really insist that think of why you really want to lose weight each time you feel like quitting.
IT IS N’T ALWAYS EASY TO MANAGE JUMPING
If the actual jumping never made your muscle ache, never made you feel tired and running out of breath, all of us would have been slender. I want to say that the actual jumping is never always easy, but you can reduce its difficulty by following my prescription. I re-echo what I said earlier on May 27 through to 29 that it becomes easy to jump if you do the following:
1. DRINK at least 1 litre, if you can’t, at least 500ml of the slimmers’ drink or ANY simple orange juice made from fresh oranges at home before and/or during the jumping. The juice gives you energy that helps you to jump with joy.
2. You MUST always take the brief REST between jumping sessions, and breath in deeply and breath out slowly.
3. It is also VERY important to stretch your body muscles, and to warm up before jumping.
4. You MUST always eat your full meals—breakfast, especially lunch and supper.
5. Above all, you must ENJOY jumping because your purpose for jumping should keep you smiling as you jump
THIS IS IMPORTANT
You must be interested in more than jumping. For example,
• Keep a hard copy RECORD of your daily jumps so that you can easily access your progress daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly, and quarterly.
• Record your strange food cravings, and see how you beat the cravings and how you sometimes fail
• Record any interesting lesson. For example, I share my experiences with you on this blog. It helps me to stay in tune, and to keep going even when I don’t feel like because there is always something new I learn doing exercises, which I want to share with you
• Study your body, your moods, and other developments worth noting during exercises
My Jumps for today,
I jumped 1, 200 counts in 28 minutes from 19:01 to 19:28. You can actually imagine, I switched on my video during today’s exercises so that you can see how I jump. However, when I finished jumping, I realised that I forgot to press the record button. The video would have given you a clue about how I actually manage to do 1000 jumps and above. Perhaps, I might to record tomorrow morning although Friday is not the right timing because it is the last jumping day of the week.
I hope that this encourages you to jump!
Cheers @Chipo Muponisi unedited post