I am extremely excited because I LOST SO MUCH WEIGHT IN 1 MONTH AND 5 DAYS ONLY. I was not ready for this weight loss, hence the need for me to celebrate it this weekend. I measure my weight loss in Inches. On average, I lost 3 inches. The least weight loss was around the knees, where I lost 1 inch, and the second least was around my chest/breast, where I lost 1.5 inches. Below is my weight BEFORE my weight loss programme and NOW.
(1) Waist around the black spot was 32 inches before
Waist around the black spot is 28.8 inches, I rounded it off to 29 inches now
(I lost 3 inches around the waist on my black spot)
(2) Waist slightly above the belly button was 33 inches before
Waist slightly above the belly button is 29.5 inches now
(I lost 3.5 inches around the waist above my navel)
(3) Waist around abdomen was 34 inches before
Waist around abdomen is 31.8 inches now
(I lost 2.2 inches around my waist-abdomen area)
(4) Hips around the middle was 43.2 inches before
Hips around the middle is 40 inches now
(I lost 2.8 inches around my hips)
(5) Knees around its centre was 16.5 inches before
Knees around its centre is 15.5 inches now
(I lost 1 inch around my knees)
(6) Chest around the breasts was 37 inches before
Chest around the breasts is 35.5 inches now
(I lost 1.5 inches around my chest/breast)
Today, June 29, is such a wonderful and memorable day for me:
- Firstly, I jumped 1,700 counts in about 33 minutes from 11:47 to 12: 20 hours. I am still excited because I wanted to hit another personal record, which I did.
- Secondly, I made another record for myself because I jumped 9, 100 counts this week, in 5 days—Monday to Friday (Monday I did 2100; Tuesday 1, 500; Wednesday 2, 200; Thursday 1, 600; and Friday 1, 700; and the grand total time is 2 hours 59 minutes). I am very happy with myself for having improved tremendously.
CELEBRATE WITH ME RIGHT NOW!
Next week, we move into the second phase of our exercises…