No tale-tales today…
I am not discussing anything with you in details today. I did not sleep last night. I had a lot of work to complete. I was only able to sleep for about 3 hours from 08: 30 to 12:00 hours. Normally 3 hours is enough, but I continued working in the afternoon when I woke up. So, I need to rest early today. Send me your questions, I would respond to them on Sunday as clean up the work I was doing last night…
TODAY: I THINK THAT DRUNKARDS CAN ALSO JUMP TO EXERCISE, BUT IS IT WISE?
This morning, I did 1000 jumps in 17 minutes from 07:40 to 07:57 hours. Trust me! There is a possibility that I jumped more than I was able to count. I felt LIKE a drunkard. I was very drowsy, since I never slept last night because I wanted to meet my deadline. So, this morning, I kept counting and recounting the sessions although I was able to jump properly. I observed that I kept blurring the numbers as I counted aloud, “WWhanu, twwooouh, treeeh…wwhanu…” Then, I would end up questioning myself whether it was one or four, which I would need to count next. I found also myself jumping while staring into the ceiling, which meant that I had to redo the counting. However, writing down the counts per session helped me stay on track, but I would forget to write counts down. I jumped not that I was pressured to do so, but I just wanted to know how it feels jumping when one is drowsy for not sleeping the previous night or other reasons. I don’t think that it is a great idea to jump when feeling drowsy. Perhaps, it might be worse jumping when drowsy with alcohol. One might break one’s leg. Yet, the discretion is still yours…
I have drunk so far 1.6 litres of fluids. I drank 4 teabags of green tea this afternoon. I had my breakfast late, which functioned as lunch. It comprised a piece of roasted butternut and 5 tablespoons of oats with 1 teaspoon of sugar. Since, I did not pay much attention to my breakfast and lunch today, I have to make sure that my supper is well-balanced. I have to eat it early so that I give it time to digest because I sleep. It is going to involve more of roasted vegetables and chicken.
Okay! Enjoy your weekend….
I forgot to include my weekly overview earlier. Here it is:
- I reached more than my intended target for this week. I planned to jump 5000 counts per week. I did 5, 900 counts (On Monday I did 1,300 jumps in 26 minutes, Tuesday I did 1000 jumps in 17 minutes, Wednesday I did 1,600 jumps in 23 minutes, Thursday I did 1000 jumps in 14 minutes, and today Friday I did 1000 jumps in 17 minutes)
- I spent a total of 1 hour 37 minutes
- I drank around 11 litres of fluids. This week, I used very warm water to flash out the system in the morning shortly before my jumping exercises. I used concentrated green tea in 600mls every afternoon, which is 3 litres of concentrated green tea per week.
- I was very busy generally this week.
- In terms of feelings, 2 days were not so good (My laptop adapter blew off on Tuesday, and today Friday I was very drowsy while jumping due to insufficient sleep). Overall, I had a great week with 5 fantastic days, where I enjoyed my new weight very much. The sun was bright enough and I enjoyed hot pants. I expect at least my schedule to normalise next.
@ Chipo Muponisi, unedited post