Time runs fast. Today is already my 15th day of my weight-loss program. I began this phase of my weight loss program on November 05, 2012. This Friday would be the 19th day, which shall make 3 weeks of exercising. I hope that you are also excited about your progress. It is amazing to see the weight loss so far. The following is what I did today:
- Prayer/Meditation: I spent 50 minutes (06:50-07:40 hours) listening to God and reading scripture. Then, I relaxed through breathing techniques as I listened to my body. I had a great time reconnecting with myself at the onset of my busy day. It is best to pray/meditate very early when the city is extremely quite. The air is fresh though not completely clean. If you get out quite often to pray/meditate early in the mornings, you would fully appreciate campaigns about going green, and you would probably take part in the fight against carbon releases in the cities.
- Pure fruit Juice: I did not use any pure fruit juice today. I did not find any fruit at the super-market.
- Warm-water: I used quite warm water (1 litre) before exercising.
- Body stretches and/warm ups: I spent today 27 minutes (08:02-08:29 hours) warming up and stretching my body to prepare it for jumping this morning. I warmed up running faster in one place for five minutes. I stretched then my body muscles and joints around my thighs, knees, calves, ankles, shins, toes, bums, fingers, writs, arms, shoulders, sides, waist, etc. I did a total of 950 counts stretching body parts. I ended this session as usual with another warm up, relaxed muscles, and got ready for jumping.
- I did 1, 400 jumps in 22 minutes from 08:30-08:51. I was very excited, but I controlled my excitement to avoid jumping more than is necessary. I drank warm water (300 mls) while exercising. I wore as usual my warm clothes during jumping. Try researching on this, you would be amazed the benefits.
- Breakfast: I ate rice pudding (7 tablespoons of rice) made from a quarter cup of milk and 1 teaspoon of brown sugar.
- Lunch: 1/2 roasted-chicken breast, carrot-tomato-onion soup, and thick porridge from millet flour.
- Afternoon Fluids: I drank 900 mls of rooibos tea. Remember not to put sugar in rooibos tea!
- Supper: I ate 1 large scone and 300 mls of rooibos tea
- Evening fluids: I drank 300 mls of rooibos tea so far. The season is hot, I can drink some more.
- Comments: My week started on a very busy note again. I thank God because I not only exercised, but also, did my work for the day. Tomorrow will be busy with meetings. I hope to find time to look for fruits to use for my weight-loss juices.
@ Chipo Muponisi, unedited post